Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The SBO free design tool thanks


The SBO free design tool will be a valuable resource for Australian interior designers, interior decorators, architects, students and the DIY designer. I would like to thank everyone who has helped me as I have made my first steps to market the brilliant eco friendly Sample Board Online design tool. My first challenge was to start a blog and to twitter my next challenge to encourage suppliers of quality interior products to come on board. Look who has joined us already.



Thanks Cairns Marble
Thanks to Carolyn of Cairns Marble for being the first Aussie supplier to come on board. Cairns Marble a family run business with over 20 years experience in processing natural stone including marble, granite, and limestone. All the products they supply are placed through a stringent quality control process. They believe quality control does not only relate to the stone quality but also the ability to cut correctly and within tolerances of size and thickness.






Cairns Marble is an eco friendly choice  

Cairns Marble Australia’s product range is expanding every day, and the company is continuously striving to improve and enhance their range of natural products. Cairns Marble Australia Pty Ltd is excited about their exquisite marble products, including Bianca Mist and Opal Pearl which offer unique translucent qualities, allowing natural light to filter through the stone up to a thickness of approximately 50mm.It can be said

'It takes the world’s oldest continent to make the best marble’





Ten beautiful Cairns’ marbles in colours ranging from black, pink, beige, blue, gold, pearl white and green are presented in the Sample Board Online product library ready for designers to select for their sample boards. Carolyn laughingly told me they export marble to Italy. That’s some recommendation.






In the next blog I will introduce you to Adicolor Sample Board Online's first paint supplier






Thanks to those who have helped me on my blog and twitter journey

I have been greatly helped on my journey into the world of blogging and twitter by Dale Harris http://www.daleharris.com/ a brilliant young graphic designer. A lovely young lady called Julie and Lyndsay of It’s a Date Design http://www.itsadatedesign.com. I have been amazed at how helpful and kind people have been. Julie Mintz of Interior Designers Australia, Angela Elliss from the HDD directory, Henry of the Design Tavern and Charlotte of http://www.interior-design-it-yourself.com were very encouraging and obliging. Amanda at Warwick fabrics has been delightful. I could actually go on and on I will stop. It’s now sounding like an acceptance speak “I would not have been able to do this without my husband , mum, dad….….” In my view these wonderful people have achieved what Mother Theresa aspired to:

‘Let no-one ever come to you without leaving better and happier, be a living expression of God’s kindness: kindness of face, Kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile’ 

In future blogs I will introduce you to the other Australian suppliers who have come on board and placed products in the Sample Board Online library ready for selection by visiting designers and other users of the SBO platform.




Don't forget to have a free try of the at http:www.sampleboardonline.com This free and fun. Please let us know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment